|Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big - and small.
Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Position is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the plant's Quality Systems to ensure compliance to regulatory, federal, and local laws as well as continually improving product quality and sanitation.
Areas of focus include the identification and achievement of the facility Quality KPI's through appropriate corrective/preventive actions and continuous improvement initatives. This role actively participates in all internal and external auditing preparation and follow-up activities. This role will act as support for QCMS/ISO and HACCP functions, will lead the development of new quality systems/programs across the facility will provide Quality support/resources for major commercialization projects.
· -Actively engaged in planning, defining, and directing the site auditing control program to ensure compliance to all procedures and policies, GMP standards, Mondelez requirements, and regulatory, federal, and local laws.
· -Trains, mentors, and leads site QA and Production team to insure program goals are met. Strong support to site QCMS/ISO program owners. Monitors and maintains plant QCMS program by complying with current Mondelez and International Audit (FSSC/ISO) standards.
· -Support Hold/Release documentation and dispositioning of products.
· -Acts as SAP Quality Data Steward role and maintaining compliance.
· -Responsible for maintaining, validation, and continuous improvement of all laboratory testing and equipment.
· -Facilitate plant sanitation. Coach and audit production leaders and employees on sanitation practices.
· -Manage and direct Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) crew to ensure facility is cleaning completed and crew works safely. Maintain facility cleaning database to ensure cleaning routes stay on track. Create plans to continously drive improvement improvement and mitigate any gaps. Actively supervise crew to coach their learning, grow their capabilities, and hold them accountable. Ensure their schedules, attendance, and paychecks are accurate in appropriate systems.
· -Support and/or lead Quality functions as directed by the Quality Manager and Sanitation/Compliance Manager.
· -Facilitate and co-lead cross-functional QCMS team and participate in Mondelez corporate to ensure successful certification for site.
· -Lead and train Trace/Recall ensuring SAP and written compliance with Mondelez Special Situations Management and audit requirements.
· -Supports annual verification of all HACCP plans or when required due to project changes.
· -Ensure all specifications/KPI/QCMS/FSSC/ISO plans are maintained and updated/approved as required. Co-lead plant bi-annual validations.
· -Support all internal and external inspections and regulatory visits. Support audit preparation activities, accompany inspector, and complete necessary reports and postings.
· -Perform follow-ups to non-conformances found and provide responses as appropriate. Review and approve minor change requests.
· -Support QM pillar functions, lead MSA/line certifications, and engage actively on facility IL6S journey, including engaging on other pillars and/or supporting work processes as identified.
· -Manage Pathogen and Non-Pathogen Environmental testing program facilitating trending analysis ensuring compliance with Mondelez and FSMA requirements.
· -Train site on proper inspection procedure practices. Assist in insuring facility is inspection ready at all times. Provide Quality/Sanitation support for project commercializations.
· -Insure proper construction procedures are followed to meet site/Mondelez Food safety requirements. Takes appropriate steps to assure successful project startups.
· -Acts as Distribution Quality contact and work with Distribution on Quality concerns/initiatives. Also, assists with product disposition and security items.
· -Supports and follows proper plant safety policies and procedures.
· >75% QCMS Score, with 0 Needs Improvements
· <10 CCPM (complaints/million packages produced)
· >99% Right First Time Produced
· >98% PIC/PEC cleaning tasks completed
· Reduction in faulty dollars
· Audit-ready facility with high QCMS score
· Reduction in defect rate (PPM)
· Maintain and improve sanitation while increasing GE%
Relationships (Internal and External)
o Pest control and sanitation vendor representatives, FSSC auditor
o Quality Manager, Sanitation/Compliance Manager, peer Quality Supervisors, Corporate Quality, Sanitation, and Micro group, production employees, mechanics, Production/Maintenance/Warehouse/DC FLL's, Business Unit Manager, Maintenance Manager
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or equivalent degree
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a quality and/or technical leadership role or minimum 2 years of experience in operations/quality/technical (R&D) role.
· Experience with Quality Systems, procedures, and policies, including HACCP, Pre-Operational Inspections, Sanitation, Product Specifications and Product Testing (eg KPOGS)
· SAP usage for vendor complaints, ingredient COA
· KWIC usage for tracking materials that are on hold
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
: Manufacturing Quality Compliance